VOYA Engagement Coordinator
YOUTH POWER! is seeking applicants for the VOYA Engagement Coordinator position. VOYA (Voices of Youth Advisors) is a youth advisory council to Rensselaer County. VOYA is charged with bringing the perspective of young people who receive cross-system services to the work of Rensselaer County. VOYA ensures meaningful two-way communication and collaboration between the county and young people who receive services.
LOCATION: Preferred location is Rensselaer County but other counties will be considered.
STATUS: Hourly, Part-time, 10-12 Hours per week, $15-18 per hour commensurate on experience.
- Must have personal life experience in child serving systems such as: behavioral/mental health, disability, child welfare, addiction recovery, and/or juvenile justice.
- 1 year experience with youth and family-serving systems and/or non-profit organizations.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Experience coordinating projects
- Strong team leadership and collaboration abilities
- Excellent written, documentation, and computer skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
For the full posting, click here!
APPLICATION PROCESS: Applicants must send a resume with a formal cover letter in order to be considered. Emails and letters must indicate the title of the position that the applicant is seeking.
Attn: Management Office
737 Madison Avenue, Albany NY 12208
Email to: email@example.com