Fostering Advocacy Change and Empowerment (FACE) is a foster youth-led and adult-supported project, working to change the face of foster care in New York. Comprised of some of this generation’s most energetic and passionate youth advocates, FACE is an inviting, enthusiastic, familial, safe platform to be heard, to advocate, and stay empowered for every foster youth in New York State.
Download the flyer.
FACE welcomes new members!
Download the membership form.
Members are youth/young adults with any experience in foster care (including juvenile justice) who are ready to:
- Be a part of YOUTH POWER! and the youth movement aiming to promote youth voice and provide an advocacy platform for system-involved youth
- Attend regional meeting to discuss what matters most to youth in care and foster care alumni
- Lead campaigns and advocacy efforts
- Attend local, county, and statewide meeting representing youth voice
- Participate in fun meetings and training opportunities with other FACE members
For more information contact: FACE@YOUTHPOWERNY.org.
Visit the FACE on Facebook www.facebook.com/facenys/